Air Conditioning Maintenance Services
It’s never fun to lose cooling during the peak of a Kentucky summer, so to keep your AC system reliable and operating at its best, it’s important to schedule AC maintenance at least once a year. At Arronco Comfort Air, we can help with all your air conditioning needs, from AC maintenance and tune-ups to repairs and new installations.
We service all types of air conditioning systems, and our skilled technicians can provide the care they need for optimal comfort and reliability. Our services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and because we’ve served Northern Kentucky since 1984, you can be sure your air conditioner is in good hands.
Keep your AC system running smoothly with maintenance and tune-ups from Arronco.
Contact us online to schedule an appointment today.
The Benefits of AC Tune-Ups for Your Kentucky Home
When the summer heat is at its worst, you rely on your air conditioner to keep your home cool and comfortable. A proper AC tune-up is essential to keep it running as reliably and efficiently as possible. The benefits of routine AC maintenance include:
- Improving the reliability and performance of your AC unit
- Increasing your comfort and air quality
- Reducing your cooling costs
- Catching small problems before they cause a breakdown
- Preventing unnecessary problems and costly repairs
- Maximizing the service life of your air conditioner
Contact us today to learn how an AC tune-up from Arronco can help your air conditioner, heat pump, or geothermal AC system perform better and use less energy.
What’s Involved in a Tune-Up?
An AC maintenance and tune-up visit will include all the preventative maintenance tasks needed to keep your air conditioner running at its best, including things like:
- Cleaning or replacing the air filter
- Cleaning the blower fan, cabinet, and condensate drain
- Checking the evaporator and condenser coils for cleanliness and signs of leaks
- Checking refrigerant levels, temperatures, and pressures
- Testing the thermostat and zoning controls
- Inspecting electrical wiring, sensors, controls, and connections
- Testing the compressor start circuit and capacitors
- Starting and testing the system
Standard air conditioning equipment should be inspected and maintained once a year, preferably in the spring, to avoid breakdowns during the middle of the summer when heat and humidity are at their worst. Heat pumps or geothermal systems should be serviced twice a year, in the spring and fall or just before the cooling and heating seasons.
Have a problem with your air conditioner? Contact us today to schedule AC services for your Kentucky home.
Trust Arronco for AC Maintenance Services
Make sure your home is as comfortable as possible this summer with AC maintenance services from Arronco. We’re dedicated to your comfort, and we feature the passion, dedication, and integrity you expect from a second-generation, family-owned company.
By choosing Arronco, you can expect:
- Service experience that dates back to 1984
- Skilled, NATE-certified technicians
- Friendly, respectful personnel
- Cutting-edge technology and diagnostics
- Accurate quotes and estimates
- Exclusive savings and discounts
Give your air conditioning system the professional care and maintenance it deserves.
Contact Arronco online today to schedule AC maintenance in your Kentucky home.