Our AC Installation Services
At Arronco, Bryant Products are our “go to” brand for air conditioners and heat pumps for over 30 years now. Bryant has a vast product line of top quality products; they lead with innovation but most importantly they by far provide us the best service during and after the sale. They help us take care of you better than any other local supplier of heating and air conditioning products! Arronco is the leading provider of Bryant heating and cooling (AC) products in Northern KY, Cincinnati, OH, and Lexington, KY markets.
When considering your next air conditioner or heat pump, get in touch with the team at Arronco today by filling out a contact form.
Bryant Air Conditioners
- Bryant Evolution V series 189 air conditioner. Features Variable speed compressor, efficiency ratings of up to 19 SEER and sound levels as low as low as 56 dBA in low speed. View Arronco’s Bryant Evolution A/C Customer Brochure »
- Bryant Preferred 127 Series air conditioner. Features 2 stage compressor, efficiency ratings of 14-18 SEER and sound levels as low as 73 dBA. View Arronco’s Bryant Preferred A/C Customer Brochure »
- Bryant Legacy Series 114 air conditioner. Features single stage compressor, efficiency ratings of 14-16 SEER and sound levels as low as 74 dBA. View Arronco’s Bryant Legacy A/C Customer Brochure »
Bryant Heat Pumps
- Bryant Evolution V series 288 heat pump. Features variable speed compressor and efficiency ratings of up to 18 SEER / 11 HSPF and sound as low as 55 dBA in low speed. View Arronco’s Bryant Evolution V Heat Pump Customer Brochure »
- Bryant Preferred Series 226 heat pump. Features 2 stage compressor and efficiency ratings of 13.7 – 17.2 SEER / 8.0 – 9.5 HSPF and sound as low as 70 dBA. View Arronco’s Bryant Preferred Heat Pump Customer Brochure »
- Bryant Legacy Series 214 heat pump. Features single stage compressor, efficiency ratings of 13-15 SEER / 7.7 – 8.5 HSPF and sound as low as 69 dBA. View Arronco’s Bryant Legacy Heat Pump Customer Brochure »
Arronco’s Ductless Air Conditioning Systems
Arronco’s Mitsubishi Ductless Systems are a flexible solution for your home’s heating or cooling needs. Perfect for room additions or anywhere duct work is a challenge. They offer single and multi-zone styles that can be installed high on the wall, in the ceiling, or near the floor.
Single zone systems are perfect for addressing comfort issues in a concentrated place in your home, such as hot and cold spots as well as rooms without preexisting ductwork. Want to cool the heat in the kitchen or heat up a cold garage? These systems can handle that, too. For targeted heating and cooling needs, look no further than an Arronco-installed Ductless Single Zone Systems.
Benefits of Zoning Systems
Zoning systems offer a number of key benefits to home and business owners, including:
- Greater comfort – When one thermostat controls the entire space, there are different temperatures in different rooms. A variety of factors can affect the temperature in a home, including the height of the ceilings, shading, light sources, appliances, cooking, doors and windows. By limiting the number of rooms that are operated off of a single thermostat, a room can warm up or cool down faster, making it more comfortable for everyone.
- Cost savings – You save energy by not having to heat or cool areas of your home that are not needed. Like a light switch, you can turn off different areas of your home’s heating or cooling so that you are only using these resources where needed. On average, zoned systems save individuals up to 30 percent off of their heating and cooling bills.
- Conservation – Reduce your carbon footprint by using less energy to heat and cool your home.
Our Air Conditioner Installation Services
When you’re ready to have a new air conditioner installed in your Northern Kentucky home, look no further than the team at Arronco. We have the experience and knowledge to help you choose the best cooling product for your home. When you’re ready to get started, give us a call at 859-525-6407 or fill out a contact form today!